Happening now, Chico’s FAS, Inc. and its family of brands – Chico, White House Black Market and Soma are raising funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® with their 2016 Miracles Campaign. The campaign marks the sixth year their Company has supported CMN Hospitals through products, register and online donations and a special video celebrating one special mother and daughter as they defy the odds.
The new 2016 #MiracleMom video and information on their partnership can be quickly viewed and shared at www.chicosfas-cares.com
Highlights of the Campaign:
- All donations stay local and help your local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital!
- Half of the proceeds from both the Chico’s Miracle Locket and White House Black Market Miracles Necklace are donated back to your community
- Each of their boutiques is accepting register and online donations to benefit your CMN Hospital.
Chico’s Miracle Locket
- $25 retail; $12.50 donation back to your CMN Hospital
White House Black Market Miracles Necklace
- $30 retail; $15 donation back to your CMN Hospital
Soma Embraceable Pajama Separates
- Now through May 31, Soma will donate $1 from the sale of every Embraceable pajama separate to your local CMN Hospital up to $20K.
With your support, you are helping local children in your community. All donations stay local in the community where the product is purchased or the donation is made. Even online sales go back to that local community based on the zip code where the purchase is made!
Why Support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals:
- 62 children enter a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital every minute
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals supports 170 children’s hospitals across North America
- $5 billion has been raised since 1983, mostly a dollar at a time
- 1 in 10 kids in North America is treated by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals each year
All this information and the #MiracleMom video can be found at www.chicosfas-cares.com
Barbara Jacoby is an award winning blogger that has contributed her writings to multiple online publications that have touched readers worldwide.