Chico’s FAS, Inc., and our family of brands – Chico’s, White House Black Market, Soma and Boston Proper – announce their second annual Holiday Miracle Campaign to raise awareness and funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMN Hospitals) across the United States and Canada. In the spirit of the holidays, each boutique will be collecting donations at the register and online. In addition, Chico’s and White House Black Market are offering limited-edition necklaces as the perfect gift that gives back.
Why Give the Gift that Gives Back:
· *Funds stay in the community and are donated back to the local CMN Hospital where the product is purchased and donation is collected.
*Money raised provides critical treatments, purchases pediatric medical equipment and provides necessary care.
*Chico’s will donate $10 of each $25 gold or silver Miracle Necklace* sold, to local CMN Hospitals.
*White House Black Market will donate $15 of each $30 Convertible Miracles Necklace* sold, to local CMN Hospitals.
*While supplies last
So why is this donation important?
Did you know?
· *62 children enter a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital ever minute
· *By the time you’ve read this email, more than 100 sick or injured children will need your help
· *Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals support 170 children’s hospitals across North America
· *1 in 10 kids in North America is treated by a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital each year
· *Since 2011, Chico’s FAS, Inc. has raised over $6 million for CMN Hospitals
Products are available now through December 31st. For more information about Chico’s FAS, Inc. and the partnership with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals or to meet the children you’re helping, please visit www.ChicosFAS-cares.com.
Barbara Jacoby is an award winning blogger that has contributed her writings to multiple online publications that have touched readers worldwide.